cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

My profile 

To check all the information about your profile in the Dynatrace Forumsjust click your avatar in the top right of the screen and choose My profile from the dropdown menu.  

Opera Snapshot_2021-03-17_124446_community.dynatrace.com.png

Besides your avatar, you’ll see your forum statistics, such as: 

• Registration date 
  • Number of posts and solutions 
  • Kudos given and received 
  • Your badges 

(You can see all this information for other Community memberstoo, so if you are interested in knowing a little more about someone in the forum, start with a peek at their profile page.) 

To update your avatar picture, click it 

Check our FAQ for more information

In Recent Activity, you can quickly find your latest posts, comments, questions, articles, and ideas. You can also check in Recent notifications who recently gave you likes or bonus reputation points, which badges you’ve received recently, and your rank. 

Opera Snapshot_2021-03-17_124532_community.dynatrace.com.png

At the bottom, you can find even more information and stats about your profile in the Private Stats section. You can check, for example, how much time you spend in our Community. 

My settings 

If you want to change your settings for the forum, click your avatar picture on the top right and choose My settings from the dropdown menu. 

Opera Snapshot_2021-03-17_124635_community.dynatrace.com.png

Here you can change: 

• Personal settings 
  • Preferences 
  • Tagging settings 
  • Macros that you want to use in the forum 
  • Subscription and notification settings 

Use these settings to make your viewing experience best for you.  

The most important part of My settings is the Preferences submenu, where you can change things like language preference, text size, menu behavior, message order, and privacy settings. 

Check our FAQ for more information