Definition of node name please? if you are referring to "kubectl get nodes" which can be also called as hostname then please follow below steps:
1. Under Dynatrace search panel search as "Kubernetes workloads" this will list all workloads
2. In filter use Workload name as "authentication-operator" as per your need in demo environment
3. Click on authentication-operator and scroll down to Pods
4. here you will see Pod running on which Host and IP details
5. If you click on Host this will take you through host virtual/physical server with Performance, Network, Disk, Process details.
Still not clear please let us know.