cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard for top management/executive levels

Afrezal_Karim
Contributor

Dear all,

any idea on what can we showcase on the dashboard for the top management/executive level to view.  I just started using Dynatrace. So I'm just not sure what are the things that we can put. 

This is what I have included so far in the Dashboard. 
- the server health for all server
- Separate the type of Applications with the server eg Cyberark, Sailpoint, OKTA etc. 
- Top 10 list Disk usage for each application. 

Appreciate it if guys can shed some light based on your current environment. 
Thank you so much for your help.

Thanks,
Regard, 
Afrezal

3 REPLIES 3

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hello @Afrezal_Karim 

You can go through the below link to have an idea.

https://github.com/dynatrace-oss/DynatraceDashboardPowerups

Regards,

Babar

pahofmann
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Of course it's always a bit depended on whats the goal for the dashboards / which information management is interested in.

To make an overview Dashboard I'd probably keep it high level for management dashboards. Maybe include health tiles (honeycomb) and RUM data like User Sessions, Apdex etc, not to many low level metrics like disk usage.

You can also take a look at the BizOpsConfigurator to get some dashboard ideas.

With it you can create Dashboards in you Dynatrace Tenant with Templates from many different Github Repositories.

Dynatrace Certified Master, AppMon Certified Master - Dynatrace Partner - 360Performance.net

Kenny_Gillette
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Really depends on what you are wanting to show.  We show VC of our top app, Active sessions, browser VCT, CPU but we are going to change soon.

BizOps configurator has some great views for exec management https://dynatrace.github.io/BizOpsConfigurator/#home

Example of one

Kenneth_Gillett_0-1646238041846.png

Hope this helps

Dynatrace Certified Professional

Featured Posts