cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard sharing without copy/pasting/cloning url for each person?

antonio_villarr
Advisor

Hi,

Is this possible? Something like, create a dashboard and set it as public for all users of the environment to see.

if not, could we expect this in the near future?

Antonio V.

5 REPLIES 5

peter_zahrer
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Hi Antonio,

thanks for the idea. I've put it on our list. Stay tuned for updates as i can give you no forecast when this will be delivered at this moment.

Peter

Hi Peter, Kevin here (on-site guardian) wondering if we have any update on this? It would be good as it might get a bit tedious having to add huge groups of people to a certain dashboard. If there's an RFE already made let me know! 🙂

Hi Kevin, unfortunately we are booked with more important topics up until Q1 next year. See http://bit.ly/dashboard-roadmap for what we are currently working on. Is it about letting these people edit? For view access i could think about a mail to the group of people containing the link to the dashboard. Once they clicked on the link the dashboard is visible on their dashboard list.

Peter

alicia_pepper
Organizer

We'd love to see this also. Any update? or RFE open for this?

RomanW
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Hi Antonio! Since version 1.145 we have the possibility for dashboards to "Publish to anyone on this environment", that should give you what you're looking for. Additionally we're aiming at improving the overview for dashboards to easier distinguish between own and shared ones.

Featured Posts