cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to give dashboard requests name an alias?

thitiphans
Participant

Hi is there a way to change request name in dashboard for more understanding. Right now only way I found is to rename but that will also affect globally not only in dashboard. 

Example

/api/payment/v1/submit >> Payment Submit
/api/customer/v1/verify >> Customer Verify

I can edit column name in dashboard table but not requests name. If it can edit via dashboard json, please give me an example.

5 REPLIES 5

Malaik
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Hi @thitiphans 

no there is no way to do that, as you said, you can change the request name but it will affect the stored name in Dynatrace.

You can open RFE for this if you need it.

BRs.

Sharing Knowledge

Julius_Loman
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

It depends. If you can use this workaround then it's possible. Otherwise it's not possible.
There is a product idea maybe @zietho can provide an update if there are intentions to solve this generally.

Certified Dynatrace Master | Alanata a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner

thitiphans
Participant

Thank you for your workaround solution. but it didn't work for me in this case due it's limitation.

I may open RFE for this. I think alias would be good

@thitiphans did you open the Product Idea for your case? Can you share what happened in the matter of that topic? Thank you in advance.

When passion meets people magic and innovation happen.

zietho
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

no update on this one, it's not possible and we haven't planned anything there, given the relatively low demand until now. See what we are doing instead in our latest roadmap update

Featured Posts