cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positioning tiles

adm
Dynatrace Helper
Dynatrace Helper

Some of my tiles won't allow themselves to be positioned flush with the left side of the screen. How to fix?

flush.png

3 REPLIES 3

Julius_Loman
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

Typically this happens if you use zoom in your browser. Try setting Zoom to 100% and move the tiles.

Certified Dynatrace Master | Alanata a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner

ct_27
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

I've had the same issue. I had to move all the other tiles equally away from the edge. Then select them all again and move them back to the edge.

I've also experienced this as well when zooming out, then zooming back in.  This is a new UI issue, I've been on DT for over 1 year and only recently has this started to happen.  I'm not doing anything new that I haven't already done in the past.

Plus, no matter what it takes to make this issue happen, it never should in a robust UI. So it's definitely a bug.

If you could, I'd suggest opening a support case for this.   It would help us all out. I have too many UI support cases going at the moment.

HigherEd

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi @adm 

For me the trick that almost works all time for this issue is to change the browser zoom to minimum, its also helps with the issue when you try to move a tile and its become red even it is not hovering any other tile or border.

HTH

Yos 

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Featured Posts