I am having trouble getting data from a calculated service metric to display in a custom chart. Here's what I did:
1 - Generated load against my application
2 - Navigated to the Host in the dynatrace UI
3 - Selected the Web Request Service
4 - Clicked "View dynamic requests"
5 - Clicked "Create analysis view"
6 - Configured the metric (CPU time, Average, added a Split based on HTTP request headers)
7 - When I click out of the split form field the page refreshes and I see changes to the chart (now includes lines on the chart) and I see a table of Dimensions below.
8 - Clicked "Create metric", entered a "Metric name" and clicked "Create metric"
9 - Clicked "Create custom chart".
Custom chart appears but there is no data and the message says "No data for the selected timeframe of ..." although there is definitely data there. I tried expanding the timeframe out 7 days and still no data.
The chart shows that the metric I created is there, however there is no data showing.