cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter using IN predicate example

dajunki
Frequent Guest

dajunki_0-1629987712480.png

I am trying to get errors at the method level, for a given application.  I am using parents and names to have these values show up in the map.  Based on documentation i should be able to use a filter with an IN clause to then point back to an entity selector.  I have tried many times to get this to work and i keep getting syntax errors for escaping quotes.  There is not a true example of using the IN clause in the documentation i can find. 

This is the closest i can get 

builtin:apps.web.action.percentageOfUserActionsAffectedByErrors:parents:names:filter(in("dt.entity.application_method",entitySelector(entityId(~"APPLICATION_METHOD-89D030276ECF4844~"))))

I tried to keep it simple and use the method id just to see if i can get it to work.  This is the message i get

message""Failed to parse selector: expected a plain argument for function entitySelector, but found nested invocation"
1 REPLY 1

dajunki
Frequent Guest

I solved it....  once i encoded the spaces and quotes it works

builtin:apps.web.action.percentageOfUserActionsAffectedByErrors:parents:names:filter(and(in(%22dt.entity.application%22,entitySelector(%22type(application),entityName(~%22hmig%20opus%20spec%20exp%20rating~%22)%22))))

Featured Posts