cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable/disable Full Stack monitoring via API - through the hostname and not by ID HOST

Tatiana
Newcomer

através deste link >

https://{YOUR-ENVIRONMENT-ID}.live.dynatrace.com/rest-api-doc/index.jsp?urls.primaryName=Configurati...

Eu posso fazer isso em uma máquina usando o ID mas eu quero em vários que estão em excel e para o nome do host, como?

1 REPLY 1

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi @Tatiana,

Google translate your question as: 

I can do it on a machine using the ID I want and I want it to be excel and for the host name, how?

So its look like you will need the to connect your excel to your dynatrace environment REST API and  retrieve all your hosts with their ID, name and monitoring mode with Hosts API - GET a host.

Then for each host you chose, update the monitoring mode with Host Id and OneAgent monitoring configuration API - PUT configuration.

Check this GitHub thread for another approach in which you can use a little python code to create excel from dynatrace rest API which you can change according to your needs.

HTH

Yos

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Featured Posts