cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REST API not providing all the PG

mrc15816
Advisor

Hello,

We are trying to turn on Process Availability monitoring thru the REST API based on custom technologies i.e. Defined it via Declarative Process. We are using Management Zone where a tier of hosts that need a set of Process detection and availability monitoring turned on. This process worked till now but we had to make few changes where wanted to turn off the alerting and we noticed when will pull the Process Group list via APIv1 and then turn around and execute configuration api for turning on and off. The list we are getting is not full and we triple checked is there any limitations and we confirmed it is not next page issue.

Any suggestions is appreciated 

Thanks

Raj

2 REPLIES 2

mark_bley
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi @mrc15816,

if possible please provide the calls you are using to determine the PGs.

Otherwise I if possible please try and use the entities v2 to determine the PGs (if already doing so please ignore) and furthermore I would advice to use the new schema provided in order to activate availability monitoring for specific PGs builtin:availability.process-group-alerting

Best,

Mark

mrc15816
Advisor

Thank you @mark_bley - we were using v2 api and hitting weird limitation. We switched from using availability to custom alert for better control on what systems need be in the alerting.

Featured Posts