From the help page we get some information about the agent update process,
Dynatrace OneAgent automatically downloads all necessary binaries and libraries and installs them for you.
So I assume,
- the agent downloads the standard installation package from the server?
- this done by the watchdog process and the packaged is checked?
- The installation is a default uninstall/install (the same as a manual install)
- The dynatrace processes are restarted
- The server is notified to mark server processes that need to be restarted?
Is this an accurate description what happens?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Answers below for each question: