cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Azure - Azure Databricks Data Factory

alberto-jesus_1
Contributor

Hi,

is there any insight available un Dynatrace brought from Azure Monitor related to Azure databricks and Data factory ? Do you have any experience getting this info from Azure?

Thanks in advance.

Alberto.

8 REPLIES 8

Karolina_Ruszko
Inactive

Hi Alberto,

Not yet, however support for Azure Data Factories should be available very soon. In fact this service is under active development right now.

Best,

Karolina

Hi Karolina R. What is the status of support for Azure Databricks? Does Dynatrace plan to monitor Azure Databricks?

siavash_h
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Luis,

Azure Data Factory monitoring is available as part of the Azure Monitor integration:

https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/technology-support/cloud-platforms/microsoft-azure-services/s...

Sia

Hi @Siavash H.., thank you for your reply. But what I need to know is if Dynatrace has planned to monitor Azure Databricks. And in that case, when would it be available and what can we expect from such monitoring (what aspects of Databricks would it monitor?).

Thank you, good day!.

Hi Luis,

I am unable to find anything on the roadmap for Azure Databricks.

However, I had a look on the Azure documentation and it mentioned the ability to send Azure Databricks application logs using Log4j. In the new Log Monitor, Dynatrace offers generic log ingestion and log4j2 can be easily integrated directly to stream log directly from Databricks to Dynatrace.

I hope this helps. If you're looking for another ability to monitor Databricks I recommend to raise a product idea when the new Community is launched.

Sia

Interesting, @Siavash H. Thanks a lot.

Can you share with me documentation about the new Log Monitor? I'm really interested in this new functionality.

Nice weekend, regards!

Thanks, and you too Luis!

With regard to the new Log Monitor capabilities I think we'll announce something very soon.

Sia

Any updates as to the new log monitor capabilities for Azure Databricks?