cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can some help me with steps on how to build a unbreakable CICD pipeline with Azure Devops?

manivannang
Newcomer

I am trying to build an automatic self healing CICD pipeline on Azure devops with Dynatrace integration. .

Previously there was an extension(Dynatrace unbreakable pipeline) in Azure marketplace and currently it is not available. Can we get some guidance on how to implement this pipleine ?

6 REPLIES 6

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Hi. The Unbreakable Azure DevOps Pipeline would be something you implement using Keptn. Keptn provides automated Quality Gates which you can call from Azure DevOps. We do have a couple of examples and customers who are using it. I suggest you sign up for our Keptn slack and send the question in the #help channel. We can then connect you with others who have already done the implementation: https://join.slack.com/t/keptn/shared_invite/zt-716xqbhz-w2xUeCpC1AgMMweGOYlPrA

Contact our DevRel team through devrel@dynatrace.com

@andreas_grabner Hi Andi,

Do we have any other process or do i need to go through keptn only. As you post was almost 3:5years back so just wanted to understand if there is any other way to get it done apart from Keptn.

Thanks,

Tijust

Dynatrace Professional Certified

Hi. You are right. How time flies.

To implement intelligent quality gates and automated release validation the best practice is to use our Site Reliability Guardian (SRG) when you are using Dynatrace SaaS. To learn more about the SRG check out this video => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3KG4kn-ymY

Are you on SaaS?

The #Dynatrace #SRE Site Reliability Guardian app automates change impact analysis to validate service availability, performance, and capacity objectives across various systems. In this short spotlight video, Johannes Braeuer, Sr Product Manager at Dynatrace, gives us an update of the new ...

@andreas_grabner Thanks a lot for you reply.

Yes, I am on SaaS, and I went through the SRG last week where it was mentioned that 'templates will be available for the pipeline too.' At this time, there are a few templates related to Kubernetes. However, it would be a great start for me if I can create one from scratch, as that would be a better option than exploring other alternatives.

Thanks,

Tijust

@andreas_grabner I have gone through this videos again and it helped me lot. i am able to get required data now. Thanks a lot.

Thanks,

Tijust

Thats great to hear. If you dont mind -> want to send a screenshot of one of your SRGs that you created? We are always eager to learn about which objectives people define -> that also helps us with creating new templates for more use cases

Featured Posts