cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Choose of OneAgent Version on a Maintenance Windows

opera_admin
Frequent Guest

Hello Community

It would be great to choose the OneAgent version when creating an Update Maintenance Window, instead of the last version is forced.

7 REPLIES 7

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

You should be able to set that via the maintenance window scheduler and the OneAgent upgrade by selecting the standard version:

ChadTurner_0-1634741470080.png

-Chad

Hello.

To my understanding this is not a solution to the issue raised.

The requirement as I understand it (at least my requirement) is : at that time, update OneAgent to that version. So I use OneAgent Update Maintenance Windows for the "that time". Fine. But it offers me no solution as to the "that version" : actually whatever latest OneAgent installer version is available (dynamically disctirbuted by Mission Control into my cluster) get's installed.

It would be usefull to be able to specify target wanted version.

Regards.

Hello.

AFAIU this should be un-tagged as a solution. This is *not* the neither a solution.

Regards.

Juwei_Zhang1
Organizer

not true

version can be selected, but minor is not

we need control both version and minor

you should have function  Automatic Update at GIVEN VERSION MINOR, not earlist, because PROD and LOWER env has timing gap, earlist version setting will push earlist version without tested into PROD. i believe you overlooked the issue in whole design and test. it causes issue

gilles_tabary
Advisor

There is an RFE: OneAgent Update Maintenance Windows should allow me to specify a target version
https://community.dynatrace.com/t5/Product-ideas/RFE-OneAgent-Update-Maintenance-Windows-should-allo...

Featured Posts