I have 5 databases (MSSQL)
I have different IIS Apppools - different applications, but Dynatrace detected and aggregated all database queries & requests to one database with name <unavailable>.
What can i do in this situation?
On another hosts i have same situation.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I've found the support ticket for a similar issue in our Jira (the names of the databases are shown as <unavailable> and the same technologies and their versions were used) and I've found out that it was resolved in the OneAgent upgrade 1.165. The issue appeared because connection string parsing could not handle the DataSource key correctly.
If you still have similar problems to the one described by Alexander and the OneAgent 1.165 upgrade didn't work for you, it would be best if you would open the support ticket yourself.
The support ticket for this issue was closed after the 1.165 OneAgent update, so for this particular error, this update worked for the client. In the whole ticket, there was no mention of any possible fix that user could do on his/her own, so, unfortunately, I can't help you with this at this moment. Opening the support ticket is probably the best way to do this, especially if this needs a fix in the OneAgent itself.