cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Docker not starting after install OneAgent

Hi,

I have a big problem on one of my our environment.

After installing the oneagent on a host with OpenShift version 3.9 installed, we've a problem with Docker. All processes start correctly but only Docker has errors in logs and don't started.

Error starting daemon: Error initializing network controller: error obtaining controller instance: failed to create NAT chain: Could not create nat/DOCKER chain: ERROR: ld.so: object '/opt/dynatrace/oneagent/agent/processagent/lib64/liboneagentproc.so' from /etc/ld.so.preload cannot be preloaded: ignored.

Both files exist. Docker and oneagent are run on the root account.

/The installation is on the Centos Atomic./

Deployments:

● ostree://centos-atomic-host:centos-atomic-host/7/x86_64/standard

Version: 7.1811 (2018-12-06 22:08:05)

Commit: ee5a6f25f64d140a15a94278790840c3d58585b69dab9a1c33928d3cfe45cfd9

GPGSignature: Valid signature by 64E3E7558572B59A319452AAF17E745691BA8335

I have opened ticket for this in error, but maybe someone will help me in the meantime because the topic is urgent.

Regards,

Radek

4 REPLIES 4

Julius_Loman
Leader
  • Selinux is enabled or not?
  • What is your oneagent version?
  • Is it a standard agent deployed on the host, or using image? (I assume it's locally deployed)
  • What is the content of /etc/ld.so.preload?
  • The path to library '/opt/dynatrace/oneagent/agent/processagent/lib64/liboneagentproc.so' is definitely non-standard. Does this file exist on your host? Default location should be /opt/dynatrace/oneagent/agent/lib64/liboneagentproc.so

Although I have not experience with CentOS atomic, I don't see a reason why the location should have changed.

TEMPEST a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner

Hi @Julius L.

I have information from support that this problem will be fixed in upcoming releases:

• The issue with Docker has been fixed with agent 1.159.
  • Once Managed 1.160 is released(ETA end of January)

Radek

Do you know the cause of this issue? Is it somehow related to docker configuration?

TEMPEST a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner

Tomasz_Gajger
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Root cause was a change in default SELinux policy, most likely introduced in recent release of CentOS 7.6 Atomic.

SELinux module shipped with OneAgent was adjusted to account for these changes.