Do we have the dynatrace documentation link available that explains below :
1) Mechanism & working of Dynatrace Managed cluster in case of failover?
2) How can we calculate the count of nodes needed in cluster?
3) There is one primary node in the cluster. What is the mechanism to define one node as a primary node?
4) Is there a count limitation to the number of nodes that can be added to a cluster?
5) How is the data storage mechanism works for Long term metrics & real user data?
If one node goes down for a month in a cluster of 3 nodes, this situation does not qualify for a cluster wide backup restore as explained in below link
Then how do we know which data was stored on that one node that we are missing in analysis?
Solved! Go to Solution.
There is no such documentation available presently.
Below RFE has been raised to include Cluster Failover mechanism details in Official documentation..