We have installed dynatrace one agent in a test environment. Once I enabled application monitoring based on domain, I have noticed that a few webpages are not loading. Upon troubleshooting I could find that client connection is getting reset. I can see the requests coming to web servers and getting a 200 response, but since browser is resetting the connection I am getting the 'site can't be reached' error page. This is working if I turnoff Application monitoring in dynatrace which indicates dynatrace is causing this. I am not able to find any other information from the browser. Same issue is happening with one more application. Please let me know your thoughts on this.
I'd probably open a case with support so they can help look into it. Maybe check what (if any) ajax monitoring you have enabled. In my experience those are most often the ones that can cause issues if you're not careful with them and especially when they're not applicable to your app.