cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Environment in DTsaas

tarun_agastya1
Inactive

Hi,

I have created environment with X in dtsaas.But I want to add certain hosts into that environment.I don't want to see other hosts in the environment.Can someone provide how can achieve it.

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4

Julius_Loman
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

Can you be more specific in describing your situation? Hosts connect to an environment (also called tenant). Unless management zones (new beta feature, probably not yet enabled in your environment) are in place, you can see all hosts in the environment.

Certified Dynatrace Master | Alanata a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner

Hi Julius,

I am trying to understand by comparing Dynatrace ruxit with appmon. In appmon we can create system profile and point specific hosts& agents to that system profile,similarly in Dynatrace ruxit I understood that we can create environment(system profile),but how can we can we map certain hosts to that specific environment.

Thanks

The installers you download are specific to the environment they are from, OneAgents are mapped automatically when you use the installer retrieved from an environment.

pahofmann
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

You can't create a separate environment yourself in SaaS, that is only possible for managed.

However you can use management zones to devide your tenant and split it up that way.

Dynatrace Certified Master, AppMon Certified Master - Dynatrace Partner - 360Performance.net

Featured Posts