1. I am using red hat AMQ messaging application on which OneAgent is installed.
2. In Dynatrace managed, I only see infra/resource monitoring because as it does not support red hat amq.
3. When I start building custom JMX plugin, it does not work unless I enable JMX on application.
4. It is not the scenarion in appmon, it pulls all mbeans without JMX enabled if you have agent installed.
5. For oneagent, do we really need JMX enabled when OneAgent is already installed into the application.
FYI @Karolina L. For some reason this post is email bombing me. I have received over 22 new emails from this so far in the past 15 minutes, yet it is only a simple post with no responses yet. I think something might be stuck for the notification system 🙂