Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Format of notification of severe Dynatrace SaaS trouble

hiroshi_aoki
Dynatrace Organizer
Dynatrace Organizer

Our Dynatrace SaaS customer ANA(Air Nippon Airway) is asking
what mail notification email will be sent to it when an issue which damages their
SaaS tenant occurs - sender/subject of the
notification and keywords included in the notifcation, .. etc.

They are requesting to provide a sample of the notification.

Can anyone help me on this?

4 REPLIES 4

kulwinder_singh
Inactive

Under Email Integration--> problem notification you can see the format of mail even you can edit what you want to send but the default message should be there.

something like this:

Subject

Available placeholders
{ImpactedEntity}: Entity impacted by the problem (or x impacted entities when there are multiple).
{PID}: Unique system identifier of the reported problem.
{ProblemID}: Display number of the reported problem.
{ProblemImpact}: Impact level of the problem. Possible values are APPLICATION, SERVICE, or INFRASTRUCTURE.
{ProblemSeverity}: Severity level of the problem. Possible values are AVAILABILITY, ERROR, PERFORMANCE, RESOURCE_CONTENTION, or CUSTOM_ALERT.
{ProblemTitle}: Short description of the problem.
{ProblemURL}: URL of the problem within Dynatrace.
{State}: Problem state. Possible values are OPEN or RESOLVED or in some cases MERGED when the problem has been merged into another problem.
{Tags}: Comma separated list of tags that are defined for all impacted entities.

Thank you for your reply.

It seems like I failed to convey my question correctly.

This is not for a trouble in a customer's system monitored by Dynatrace but for a trouble in Dynatrace SaaS clusters. Not sure if we will experience such case, but in case we can't provide a Dynatrace service due to a fatal trouble and Dynatrace LLC need to notify the trouble to our customers.

gerald_
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

This is the emails sent by Dynatrace in case an issue with our infrastructure occurs. The link points to dynatrace.status.io

You can subscribe to that emails in your user profile.

Gerald

hiroshi_aoki
Dynatrace Organizer
Dynatrace Organizer

Thank you, I will share this with the customer.

Featured Posts