cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting errors and warning during installation of oneagent on ubuntu.

nodejs1
Newcomer

I was trying to install Oneagent on Ubuntu as steps mentioned on dynatrace page . But in the last steps I am getting below error.

root@ubuntu:~# /bin/sh Dynatrace-OneAgent-Linux-1.153.307.sh APP_LOG_CONTENT_ACCESS=1 INFRA_ONLY=0

21:22:07 Warning: Configuration params section of the installer package is missing. The installation will proceed but the agent will have to be configured manually.
21:22:07 Error: The INFRA_ONLY parameter is specified, but cloud-infrastructure monitoring mode isn't enabled in this environment's license settings.
21:22:07 Error: Please contact your sales representative to enable cloud-infrastructure monitoring mode.

How to solve this error?

Steps used during installation.

1.wget -O Dynatrace-OneAgent-Linux-1.153.307.sh "https://REDACTED.live.dynatrace.com/api/v1/deployment/installer/agent/unix/default/latest?Api-Token=..."

2. wget https://ca.dynatrace.com/dt-root.cert.pem  ; ( echo 'Content-Type: multipart/signed; protocol="application/x-pkcs7-signature"; micalg="sha-256"; boundary="--SIGNED-INSTALLER"'; echo ; echo ; echo '----SIGNED-INSTALLER' ; cat Dynatrace-OneAgent-Linux-1.153.307.sh ) | openssl cms -verify -CAfile dt-root.cert.pem > /dev/null

3. /bin/sh Dynatrace-OneAgent-Linux-1.153.307.sh APP_LOG_CONTENT_ACCESS=1 INFRA_ONLY=0

In step 3 I am getting the error.

3 REPLIES 3

suresh230591
Mentor

Have you tried removing INFRA_ONLY=0 parameter from the installation script. There seems to be some licencing issue with your environment. Please check you licence type and what kind you restriction do you have in that.

gary_spencer
Inactive

Hi, you left in your tenant URL and your downloader API token. I have edited your question and redacted that information. Please be careful and consider now changing that API token in your environment for your and your organisation's security!

Gary

Tomasz_Gajger
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Hi, it looks like the installer file got truncated during download.

Have you attempted to re-download it? Did step 2 succeed, i.e. was the signature of the installer package correctly verified?

Regards,
Tomasz

Featured Posts