cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Host edit option doesn't work in firefox?

Sujit
Advisor

Hi,

I observed edit option under the Host doesn't work precisely the way it works in Chrome. Has anyone faced similar issues?

Thanks,

Sujit

Dynatrace Certified Professional
5 REPLIES 5

Mo_Azuz
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

Hi Sujit,

Are you getting any specific errors when trying to access the Settings page while navigating from the host? Can you please be more specific? The only thing I noticed is the UI font/table view change for example when navigating from General to Container Technologies. Tried in Chrome, Firefox and Edge, it works as expected.

Moe_Azuz_0-1647988621765.png

Moe_Azuz_1-1647988639652.png

Thanks,

Moe

@Mo_Azuz I am not getting any error when I am hitting edit option it just disable everything. please see screenshot

Sujit_0-1648096698940.png

After hitting Edit I am getting below page, you can now I am not seeing TimeFrame selector, Filter, Chat support etc.... its not landing on edit page instead it disabled upper bar section completely.

Sujit_1-1648096785888.png

Thanks,

Sujit

Mo_Azuz
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

Hi Sujit,

The global time frame selector disappears when viewing the settings page by default. But you should still be able to see the top bar along with the chat and profile buttons. This looks like a browser specific issue, which version of Firefox you are currently using? Are you using Dynatrace SaaS or Managed?

Thanks,

Moe

@Mo_Azuz Firefox version is 98.0.1.

I am using SAS env. However I noticed its happening when I used new version of host page whereas with old version its fine. 

Sujit_0-1648171814058.png

Thanks,

Sujit Singh

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

I almost only use Firefox. Have not noticed anything different...

Antonio Sousa

Featured Posts