Mentor

Hello 

We need look  Service CPU Usage % on dashboard 

It metric available on Detailed CPU consumption page

MAkimov_0-1618847101571.png

How I can add it to Custom chart ?

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @MAkimov 

You can filter the metric builtin:host.cpu.system with host you are looking for and then pin it to the dashboard 

Yosi_Neuman_1-1618848993510.png

HTH

Yos

Hello @Yosi_Neuman 

I do not need host.cpu.system !

I need service CPU usage % 

Metric which you can see on my screen for Detailed CPU consumption

Fot example for easyTravell Customer frontend 

MAkimov_0-1618899841595.png

Hi @MAkimov 
You can use one of these?

andre_vdveen_0-1618905798981.png

Hello @andre_vdveen 

It is CPU time. We understand it metric 

But we want have metric service CPU usage % on dashboard  

see my screen 

MAkimov_0-1618907119650.png

Not sure if it helps, but your screenshot has Processes CPU Consumption, not Services. 

Processes CPU consumption (and other metrics per Process) can be found under Technologies > Generic > CPU (or just put builtin:tech.generic.cpu.usage im Metric field)  

The Screen shot that was provided does indeed show the services. The view point is looking at a specific process, and the services running on that process. If the User were to click on 'easytravel customer frontend' that would transport them to the selected service. 

-Chad

ChadTurner
Leader

@MAkimov There isn't a way to target the CPU consumption of a Service as a dashboard Tile/Chart. You can tile/Chart the next level down which would be done by marking things as Key Requests. Keep in mind, marking key requests are always forward facing. 

I would recommend putting in a RFE as the functionality that you are looking for does not exist in the product as of today from a dashboard view point. 

As a work around, you can use a mark down tile and drop a link to the page that you want to access. But even then it wont show you values on the dashboard, rather just quick and easy access to the page. 

-Chad