cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to figure out tenant version

Julius_Loman
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

Any ideas how to figure out Dynatrace tenant version in SaaS environment? (Not in Dynatrace managed).

Oneagent version available from the tenant can be seen by navigating to Settings->Preferences->Oneagent updates or when deploying new agent, but I can't see the tenant version anywhere.

Certified Dynatrace Master | Alanata a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner
11 REPLIES 11

Radoslaw_Szulgo
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Hi, what do you mean by tenant version? Tenant is just an environment for agents that are versioned.

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

By tenant I mean the version of my dynatrace environment - what version is running at my https://xxxx.live.dynatrace.com .

I was about to try the Golang support, but I can't see the option in my environment. Blog post says it is from the cluster version 127. How can I see if my environment is at this level?

Briefly looking at the HTML source code - it should be 127, since some URLs include this numbering, but I don't see the Golang support in our environment.

Radoslaw_Szulgo
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

OK. I see. So in SaaS all clusters are already on 1.127. You can not bother that at all if you are SaaS user. We perform all cluster updates in time.

It seems that this feature was not enabled yet for your tenant. Please give us some time, and we'll enable that shortly.

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

Radoslaw_Szulgo
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Hey Julius, I've just received a confirmation this is going to be available on Friday.

Thanks for your interest in willing to test that. Let us know your impressions and insights you discovered with that new functionality!

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

Julius_Loman
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

With recent sprints (probably from 146) the tenant version is visible in the bottom of the user menu. No need to look at the source code anymore.

Lijin
Frequent Guest

I still cant see the SaaS version in the UI? Can you please help with the right navigation to see the same

HannahM
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

SaaS VersionSaaS Version

Lijin
Frequent Guest

Great, thank you

Duran_Narbona
Participant

Where we can see it with the new Dynatrace view?

@Duran_Narbona it's not (yet) in the new platform UI but it will be available shortly in the next releases with additional improvements. You can switch to the old UI to get the version.

You can see the tenant version if you go to the Hub> Manage > any Classic App, e.g Data Explorer

HannahM_1-1694620199456.png

Featured Posts