cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set HTTP only flag in cookie parameter as TRUE for web dashboards

sachins
Guide

Hi,

Our security assessment team has asked us to set HTTP only flag in cookie parameter as TRUE

Is there any way we can do it ?

4 REPLIES 4

guido_deinhamm
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

Hi Sachin,

I am not sure why this is considered a security problem, so if you have some background on this assessment, we would be very interested in that.

However, there is a way to turn this off. This cookie is from our real user monitoring to understand usage patterns of Dynatrace. Under Settings on the Preference screen you have to disable the switch that says "Help us improve Dynatrace..." - once that is turned off, you should not see this cookie anymore for new sessions.

Guido

Request you to share the step to turned off the UEM. I have checked self monitoring profile, no such setting available

AlexanderSommer
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

These cookies do not have any security or privacy relevant session information and just used for monitoring the performance of our product. We use real user monitoring for our own product and these cookies are part of it. The cookies are needed to identify which web requests belong to a user action.

Additional details on this regard for Dynatrace Managed will be helpful for me. Appreciate if you can share the link of enabling and disabling for a specific application in UI.