cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am new to Dynatrace and want to learn this tool. Can anyone guide me how and where I can start?

rahul_yadav
Newcomer

I am new to Dynatrace abut need to learn this tool and need to know the future scope on this in india.

8 REPLIES 8

suresh230591
Mentor

Hi, the best way is sign for a free trial and watch basic videos on dynatare university.

Once you get idea about the product then you can start reading the online docs and watch videos on youtube for deep understanding.

There is huge scope across the globe if you are talking about job. It is leader holding 1st rank in Gartner Magic Quadrant. Once you start knowing the product, you will fall in love.

Hi Suresh,

Thank you very much for the reply. Actually I have gone through the tool in deep in videos.

In actual learning phase I am confused from which video I have to start. like synthetic, Oneagent deploy and others..

It would be great if you can guide me please.

ctturner
Inactive

@Rahul Y. You can also check out the Dynatrace University to learn more about the application and how it works with your infrastructure. As well as potential applications and use cases!

https://university.dynatrace.com/ondemand/dynatrace

Hi Chad,

Thank you very much for the reply. Actually I have gone through the tool in deep in videos.

In actual learning phase I am confused from which video I have to start. like synthetic, Oneagent deploy and others..

It would be great if you can guide me please.

Hello @Rahul Y.

As you tagged Dynatrace Managed, therefore, you should start with the Product Education - Dynatrace and go through with all the topics/videos from the link shared by @Chad T.

Regards,

Babar

william_littlej
Dynatrace Helper
Dynatrace Helper

Hi Rahul,

There are multiple methods you can use to help you through your Dynatrace journey. Choosing which one can depend on your own learning style.

If you are a visual learner then the Dynatrace university is a good start, the videos are short, specific and cover a large variety of topics.

If you prefer the verbal approach then you can start by reading through our documentation. These pages are detailed and kept up to date.

And my personal favorite, the physical approach of doing, which can be accomplished by starting our 15 day free trial and installing agents on your own machines. This will allow you to click around in Dynatrace, see what is available, and go from there. You can even download our demo application EasyTravel and host it as your own.

And don't forget to keep an eye out for our webinars to keep up to date!

Good Luck 🙂

Regards,

Billy

Thank you very much Billy for the reply. Any specific topic that i can cover as a fresher in this field?

Glad to help 🙂

I would recommend the Dynatrace for Power Users videos to begin with. If you have access to a real environment to play around in while watching the videos, this would help too 🙂

Then there are the Hands on Labs where you can test your knowledge in lifelike scenarios. You can choose the ones which interest you the most.

Let me know how it goes, or if you would like some assistance.

Regards,

Billy

Featured Posts