cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitor Oracle exadata using Dynatrace

saiyantanghosh
Visitor

How we can achieve it? What monitoring capabilities can we get?

6 REPLIES 6

Mo_Azuz
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

Hi Saiyantanghosh,

This should be possible with Oracle Database Insights, please refer to the documentation https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/shortlink/database-insights for all the prerequisites, how to set it up and what metrics are being collected/monitored...etc. For Exadata nodes specific metrics, an ActiveGate Extension will be needed. Please reach out to your Dynatrace Account Manager for more information regarding the Extensions.

I hope this helps.

Moe

Julius_Loman
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

Hello @saiyantanghosh ,

we are currently developing a Dynatrace extension that will allow you to monitor Oracle Exadata and much more from the Oracle world. It will provide both metrics and alerts in Dynatrace. I believe it will be available shortly also on Dynatrace HUB. If you want to be an early adopter or you want to know more, you can reach me directly at julius_loman@tempest.sk .

Julius

Certified Dynatrace Master | Alanata a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner

@Julius_Loman this thread is almost antique (in IT lightyears at least :-)), but this Oracle Exadata extension, what is the result, and current solution? 

Kind regards, Frans Stekelenburg                 Certified Dynatrace Associate | measure.works, Dynatrace Partner

@fstekelenburg  we have developed an extension 2.0 for Exadata.  See attached PDF with the features and screenshots. 

Certified Dynatrace Master | Alanata a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner

Thanks!

Kind regards, Frans Stekelenburg                 Certified Dynatrace Associate | measure.works, Dynatrace Partner

motdde
Participant

Hello @Julius_Loman ,

Is this the same as the Oracle insights ?https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/shortlink/database-insights.

Can it be used to monitor Exadata?

Featured Posts