cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to extract USQL data to the excel file. Kindly help me with the steps to achieve the same.

sumit_patil
Participant

Hi All,

I want to extract USQL data to the excel file. Kindly help me with the steps to achieve the same.

3 REPLIES 3

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

I dont think this is possible right now, I would just highlight the webpage with the results and copy/paste it into Excel. You can also try to use excel to do a data import with that web page url and your credentials. Im not 100% sure that it will work for you but its worth a shot

-Chad

dave_mauney
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

It's actually pretty easy to do this, but all the work is on the Excel side. If you google "API into Excel", there are plenty of how to videos and instructions. I will work on a quick demo in the meantime.

Update: Importing into Excel is easy, but due to the nature of the results format, the manipulation of the data after that is proving to be too difficult given my knowledge of Excel. I would look at using Python to save it rather than using the Excel Query Editor, but maybe someone with more knowledge of Excel can chime in here.

suraj_gupta945
Participant

If copy & paste doesn't work in excel and it arranges it in vertical order then you better create a macro and simply complete this task effortlessly.

I am doing the same, only once you need to invest a good amount of time to create macros and it will save a huge amount of time.

Featured Posts