Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IBM InfoSphere Data Replication Support

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Dear All,

Does OneAgent support available for the CDC?

CDC Replication is a replication solution that captures database changes as they happen and delivers them to target databases, message queues, or an ETL solution such as InfoSphere DataStage based on table mappings configured in the InfoSphere Data ReplicationManagement Console GUI application.

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSTRGZ_11.4.0/com.ibm.cdcdoc.mcadminguide.doc/concept...

Regards,

Babar

5 REPLIES 5

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

Are you looking to monitor that process or are you checking to ensure that Dynatrace will co-exist with this product?

-Chad

Hi @Babar_Qayyum did you have any lead on the subject? In my organization they are asking me if we can pick some metric from Dynatrace and from my understanding there is no support for out of the box metrics for this scenario.

The team that is responsabile for the product, is struggling to provide me with a clear picture. Do you have any hint for monitoring this technology stack?

Thank you

Hello @y_buccellato 

This was an old requirement from one of the customers. Honestly, later on, I did not follow because there was no support from Dynatrace at that time.

Regards,

Babar

Thank you Babar for the update! I'll take the oneagent extension road if the team that is managing this IBM product will be able to support me aswell 🙂

Have a nice day

fstekelenburg
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

See also is it possible to monitor ETL tools through any product of Dynatrace? (Datastage, Teradata, Auto-sys...

Kind regards, Frans Stekelenburg                 Certified Dynatrace Associate | measure.works, Dynatrace Partner

Featured Posts