cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install Environment Active Gate failed(offline mode)

xiangjun_luo
Newcomer

Hi Experts,

I encountered a issue during install Environment Active Gate in the offline mode environment. Symptom: Install Environment Active Gate failed. and i check the installation log of active gate, found some error message as following.

******************************************************************************************

05/05 14:07:29 The following problem(s) encountered:
05/05 14:07:29 ERROR: Failed to connect to server to download additional capabilities.
05/05 14:07:29

******************************************************************************************

And follow the support expert suggestion, run the command: curl -v <server-address> on the host we want to install EAG. the result as below:

Experts, Do you have any good suggestions and solutions to fix this issue? Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

dave_mauney
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Have you activated your license? I've had this before when attempting to connect to the server before the license was activated...

I activated the offline license before install active gate. Because i already installed some one agent and monitored successfully.

Zbigniew_Wroble
Dynatrace Helper
Dynatrace Helper

Hi,
Check /var/log/dynatrace/gateway/dynatracegateway.0.0.log or dynatracegateway_Debug.0.0.log. you should have there more detailed error message.

Raj
Helper

xiangjun_luo  - Did you get any root cause and resolution for this?

Featured Posts