cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a Response and Duration measure equivalent in Dynatrace like appmon has.

dave_deleo
Inactive

In the appmon purepath dashlet there is a Response time (what the user would see) and duration time (total time for all methods and threads of a transaction). Is there an equivalent in Dynatrace. I see that there is a response time Dynatrace but not sure if that is a match to appmons response time.

Thanks,

David

3 REPLIES 3

skrystosik
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Response time in Dynatrace should be the same as in Appmon. About duration I didn’t see such metric there to be honest.

Sebastian

Regards, Sebastian

dave_deleo
Inactive

Thanks Sebastian! I was thinking the same thing but needed to verify with folks like yourself. Thanks! Appreciate it!

David

dave_deleo
Inactive

Hi Sebastian! My team did find a place where you could see the difference. If you go to application\User Actions\and pick an action (loading of page for example), within the Performance Window\Key Metrics drop down, you have a choice between Response and User Action Duration. And you can open it up for more info by clicking the arrow that says show Contributors and distribution. Its not exactly what I was looking for because I can't see where that information was derived from by getting to the purepaths as appmon allows but at least you can see the two metrics.

Thanks,

David

Featured Posts