cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is thier any possibilites to create a Custom alert on Log event monitoring

vn00506309
Participant

Is thier any possibilites to create a Custom alert on Log event monitoring.

I meant it as assume that I asked application team to provide the logs files along with pattern string value which in turn to create a log alarms for the same.

IN DT managed portal I could see default log file paths are being captured with respective of OS/Application technologies monitored. So here we can create log event rules which are matched with respective of the log file paths provided by Application Teams.

Now my question is incase if they have provided the log file path which is not captured in default log files in DT portal then how we need to create the log event rules for those.

Could you please share your inputs on this one.

Thanks,

Venkata

3 REPLIES 3

Julius_Loman
Leader

See this guide for adding log files manually (it's done by changing agent configuration). Log events can be created in the GUI (Settings -> Log analytics).

vn00506309
Participant

Thank you Julius for sharing the information and its helped me.. I got the details.

Thanks,

Venkata

vladislav_samoy
Inactive

Hi there!

I'm looking for possibility to create an alert based on methods exectime or some http header or method argument value. Do we have this possibility. The only this I've founded is Response time for the service, not specific web request