1. In Appmon we can get the metric for Bandwidth where I
    will get the data like Dialup , DSL and Broadband etc.. ] and Factor
    reason [Low bandwidth]. Where can I get the similar data in Dynatrace
    Managed?

2. Similiarly in Appmon get the report for a particular
    dashboard and dashlet. Where can I get the similar data in Dynatrace
    Managed?

3. In appmon we can change the color for x axis and
    y axis type . Where can I get the similar data in Dynatrace Managed?

4. How can I baseline a particular BT and and where can I
    see the same?

2 REPLIES 2

Hello

1. For now I think there is no such metric available. This was done by downloading small file by uem js agent, and I don't think it is still done.
  2. There is no option to extract dashboard to report. I'm using for this purpose https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/full-pag... . It is making PNG file of whole dashboard that can be shared than. There is idea to allow sharing dashboard for users that doesn't have accesss to dynatrace so you will be in the future able to send just link.
  3. You can't change colors for axis, in custom chart you can change color of particular metrics by clicking on squere near name.
  4. There is no the same concept of business transaction in Dynatrace. Now there are request attributes that are responsible for extracting business values you need, about extracting part of application in part of code meaning there are services. They are baselined but there is no such view like in appmon where you see those baslines.

Sebastian

AlexanderSommer
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi, regarding bandwidth ..

.. the bandwidht metric is not available for Dynatrace and will not come back. The way how it is implemented in AppMon is not state of the art anymore and it has to much overhead and it is not working for all applications. At some point in future it will be replaced with new browser API's like: https://caniuse.com/#feat=netinfo