We are currently conducting a document review with the customer, and their Security team has several concerns that require statements or documents from the principal of Dynatrace. We would like to ask your assistance regarding the points below. If the following questions cannot be answered, please include the reasons as they will be attached to our document.
We've been asking support for these questions since last week, but we still haven't got the answers until now. Hope you can help us answer it.
Solved! Go to Solution.
1. Only from cluster nodes hosts
2. Yes, but as in (1). And you should rather not install any additional software at the host.
3. Depends what client you use. Typically it’s an IP address.
4. Cassandra 3.0.20
5. Scheme is ruxit. Role is admin. Dynatrace uses dozens of objects
6. Email address is not encrypted
8. Yes, but it’s not configurable. After 5 failed attempts, log in is blocked for 1 minute.