I've opened a ticket about the situation, but I also want to know if you guys experienced a similar situation, any guidance would be appreciated.
We've installed a Dynatrace Managed into one of our clients' environment. Email SMPT server seems to be configured properly and working fine, but in the "email notification recipients" field, only the first email responded gets the email. We've asked the other respondents if they are getting any emails to confirm the situation, and the answer was no.
I've tried changing the separator characters, but it doesn't seem to be a formatting issue.
Solved! Go to Solution.
@Mustafa Serhat B. This is a new one for me! that sounds like a bug for sure. We have a bunch of email configurations and we have never gotten feed back like that. Since you tried multiple separators for emails, you've done your due diligence. A support ticket is the best option. Let us know how it goes 🙂