cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PERFORM IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

Perform is right around the corner! Today marks the last day of the HoT Days (Hands on Training). Perform starts next week! if you have not registered, do it now! It's free this year and you have nothing to lose!

Click the following link to register! https://www.dynatrace.com/perform-2021/

Click the following link for the Agenda: https://www.dynatrace.com/perform-2021/agenda/

Rumor also has it if you attend Dynatrace Perform and at least 4 breakout sessions, you will receive a free exam voucher for the Dynatrace Associate Level Certification! That's a $200 Value!

So don't walk.... RUN To Register now while you still can!!

-Chad
7 REPLIES 7

alexandre_marl2
Organizer

Hello,

I registered a few weeks ago and got a confirmation email.

Since then no news from dynatrace. I didn't get any link to connect next week to perform or any instructions.

Is it expected ? Did you get a link to next week perform conference ?

Thanks

Alex

Hi Alexandre,

Let me ask our Marketing team when the link to the event will be shared.

Best regards,

Karolina

Keep calm and build Community!

I just got mine from Dynatrace perform@dynatrace.ai

-Chad

Hello,
Strange i didn't get anything. Just checked my spam as well. nothing 😞

I have just registered again with another email. let's see. I hope i will get it before tomorrow morning !

Alex

Hello @Karolina L.

I registered on December 29, 2020, but still did not receive further instructions.

Regards,

Babar

The official info I got is that confirmation emails with platform login information are being sent 1 business day prior to the event start.

Keep calm and build Community!

Radoslaw_Szulgo
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

You should get links within 24 hours before the events kicks-off. So either today or tomorrow. Enojoy!

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

Featured Posts