cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFE:Extend Dynatrace for Tibco ASG and Tibco PD

tarun_agastya1
Inactive

Hi,

We need to monitor Tibco ASG(active matrix service gateway) and Tibco PD(Policy Director) which acts like a webserver in tibco.Can we extend dynatrace monitoring for these two tibco products in the new version. It will give end-to-end visibility.

Thanks,

Tarun

3 REPLIES 3

michael_kopp
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Tarun,

We already have some support for Tibco Active matrix Service grid in the OneAgent, that might be applicable. This feature is currently only turned on per demand. To understand if we support this in your case right now we would need to know analyze a typical stacktrace first. If you have a guardian, please have him approach me, if not please contact services and have them approach me.

Best

Michael

Hi Michael,

Is OneAgent you are referring is Dynatrace RUXIT.Can you please provide me some link to that document where i can refer.

Thanks,

Tarun

michael_kopp
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Tarun,

I am referring to Dynatrace SaaS/Managed (formally known as Ruxit). There is no document as the feature in question is not publicly released; we turn it on on a case by case basis. We first need to identify if it is applicable to ASG and PD. Please contact a Guardian or Dynatrace support to get a private communication channel.

Best

Mike

Hi Tarun,

I am referring to Dynatrace SaaS/Managed (formally known as Ruxit). There is no document concerning this feature right now as it is not publicly released, we just turn it on on case by case basis right now.

please contact a Guardian or support to get a private communication channel that allows us to analyze if this feature is applicable for ASG and PD.

Best

Mike