Hi all, we've noticed the purepath response time not counting the interactions with RabbitMQ into the Purepath Response Time.
I have 2 examples where we can see the difference between the whole purepath tracing time into the waterfall chart while the Response Time is lower than it.
I would like to know how could we get the whole response time/processing time since it seems to be breaking those times for every interaction we have using RabbitMQ, even though Dynatrace is showing the whole tracing corretly.
I didn't knew if this case is supposed to be an RFE or an issue, which is why I came to the community.
Thank you folks.
Solved! Go to Solution.