cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Request to unmonitored host' in purepath although OneAgent(Cloud-Infra) did installed in the host mentioned

I am not quite sure it this has something to do with the fact that the db server is of cloud-infra mode instead of full-stack. (I have many POCs before in other client sites, where the db servers are installed with cloud-infra mode. But too bad I can't remember if any of this happened for them)

But from I recalled, if I am correct, whether or not it is cloud-infra or full-stack in db server, the purepath should show the name of the call/request to the db server instead of 'request to unmonitored host'

Anyone can verify this/correct me if I am wrong? or has some idea of what's going on here?

1 REPLY 1

Julius_Loman
Leader

The call is of a Web Request type. It's not calling a database service. Or at least not directly. That's why you will need to do a full-stack monitoring on the host and not the infrastructure only. Try enabling the full stack monitoring (and restart processes on target host) if this makes any difference.

TEMPEST a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner