Hello and Happy New Year,
What's the difference between the
and config.txt files. Some active parameters (related to memory dump) in my active in config.properties but commented in the config.txt
Could you also explain the role of cluster.properties and connectivity_history.properties files.
Solved! Go to Solution.
- common configuration file for Server and Security Gateway
- stored in a set of nodes
- includes a configuration of properties preserved during upgrades
- contains all properties of Security Gateway
- it's just a helper/description file, not meant to be used by server or security gateway
- communication entry points
- runtime information data
- list of ever known server addresses
- used by SG to retrieve addresses in case it losts connection