cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for Oracle Flexcube Core Banking

sandre
Guide

Does anyone here have experience in monitoring the Oracle Flexcube Core Banking system?

I got a request from the core banking team to monitor this application, from the information I got, this system uses the Linux operating system, Oracle database and Java technology.

Thanks.

Andre

5 REPLIES 5

Julius_Loman
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

I personally don't have first hand experience with Oracle Flexcube, but based on my knowledge from a customer who runs Flexcube, the application stack itself is fully supported.

You might need to finetune Dynatrace by setting up custom services or metrics, but I don't see any obstacles with the technology itself.

Julius

Certified Dynatrace Master | Alanata a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner

Do you have a manual instrumentation guide for Flexcube? Like what classes or methods need to be defined?

Thanks.

Andre

Sorry I don't have any experience with Dynatrace and FlexCube. Based on the architectural document I saw this should fit within standard Dynatrace OneAgent sensors. I don't think custom service will help you anyway, since it's more a "blackbox" application. Regarding metrics, I'd have a look on the Oracle EM/CC plugin for FlexCube as it probably fetches all important metrics.

Certified Dynatrace Master | Alanata a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner

Thanks for the answer!

Hey , have u tried this monitoring ? did it work for u ?

Featured Posts