cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The CPU and memory of dynatrace oneagent server are reduced and configured to 8 cores and 16g

li_peng
Newcomer

动态跟踪一体服务器的CPU和内存被缩减并配置为8核和16g,这将影响动态跟踪服务的正常运行?

[Translation by Google Translate from the Community team]

The CPU and memory of the dynamic tracking integrated server are reduced and configured to 8 cores and 16 GB. Will this affect the normal operation of the dynamic tracking service?

4 REPLIES 4

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

Hello @li_peng,

First of all - welcome to the Dynatrace Community, nice to have you here! Secondly, I've added the English translation of your post done by Google Translate. As our main language in this forum in English, this will allow other users to understand your question and you will be able to get your answer much sooner this way 🙂

If you have any questions about the Community, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com

li_peng
Newcomer

谢谢,有两个问题。

第一个问题,我安装Dynatrace OneAgent应用服务的系统能不能将cpu和内存的配置降低到8核、16G.

第二个问题,如果我需要一台监控应用的agent卸载,然后在将agent放在其他服务器上监控其他应用,有没有类似操作手册。或者是不是只要我先将agent卸载 然后平台空出授权数量后直接新的服务器上安装agent监控即可。

[Translation from Google Translate]

Thanks, two questions. The first question is, can the system where I install the Dynatrace OneAgent application service can reduce the configuration of cpu and memory to 8 cores and 16G. The second question, if I need to uninstall an agent that monitors the application, and then put the agent on another server to monitor other applications, is there a similar operation manual? Or is it as long as I uninstall the agent first and then install the agent monitoring directly on the new server after the platform has emptied the number of authorizations.

techean
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Hi,

Reducing the configuration on server wont impact oneagent service, as its configured to consume 200 mb of memory, post which throttling happens. Its recommended we uninstall oneagent from servers which dont require monitoring. We can install one agent on new servers without any dependencies.

KG

li_peng
Newcomer

首先非常感谢。

减少cpu及内存配置到8核,16G,是不会应用oneaget,这个我知道。

我想确认的是,减少配置后会不会影响dynatrace 服务的正常运行,我不是减少oneagent监控的应用程序的配置,而是减少按照dynatrace服务端的那台服务器的配置。

[Translation from Google Translate]

First of all thank you very much. Reduce the cpu and memory configuration to 8 cores, 16G, OneAgent will not be applied, I know this. What I want to confirm is whether reducing the configuration will affect the normal operation of the Dynatrace service. Instead of reducing the configuration of the application monitored by OneAgent, I will reduce the configuration of the server according to the Dynatrace server.

Featured Posts