cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UIPath RPA instrumentation

imoskovko1
Inactive

Hello community!

Does anyone have experience in UIPath monitoring? It got instrumented, and i see 4 general methods in uipath executor .NET process. But i do not know how to find methods parameters to get executed scripsts names or anything business process automation related. That provides info about executed robotic scripts.

Appreciate any hints.

Regards,

Igor

5 REPLIES 5

imoskovko1
Inactive

Another possible candidate

skrystosik
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

To find parameters you should go to method hotspots, download classic and look in sources which parameters are in methods. It is possible that you will find some good candidate there in some object.

Sebastian

Regards, Sebastian

imoskovko1
Inactive

So far i have found https://robot.uipath.com/docs/introduction

• Executor (UiPath.Executor.exe):

• Runs the given jobs under a Windows session (executes workflows);

• Is aware of per-monitor DPI settings.

and it seams that it has JobCompleted representing finished workflow. I am currently verifying it ...

rswarnka
Helper

Hello all, I think this is nascent field. I am interested to what values can be provided to RPA UIpath monitoring as the UIPath robots already have orchestrator based log monitoring (functional aspect).

Also, can we do deep instrumentation of the Robot process to get the method param or return value.

(What I am trying to achieve is combine the power of UIPath robot and Dyntarce AI monitoring.)

kjayaraman6
Participant
Hi All

Thank you the detailed documentation. Does this integration supports events created by UiPath to be logged into Dynatrace Problem records ? is their any special steps required to attain this ? are their any limitations ?

Do we have same type of integration available for winautomation ? along with the ticket creation ?

Featured Posts