It's really hard to tell the root cause (without Dynatrace 😉 ). What you can first do is:
- Do you use proxy?
- Is that only for you or for other users as well?
- See in CMC if nodes are running fine
If still in doubt contact Dynatrace ONE via chat or open a support ticket.
@Mohammad Z. which configuration pages are you referring to? Within a tenant or the config pages of the CMC?
Maybe you can provide your sizing specification:
- Cluster Node Sizes
- disk speeds of you cluster
- retention data of codelevel, real user monitoring, etc.
- tenant sizes (how many tenants/environments do you have)
- number of users/groups/management zones
- number of concurrent users
- any high API usage, e.g. timeseries exporters, ingestion
- network latency between your cluster and client
- any proxies/reverse proxies in front of your cluster
The more details, the better 🙂