cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-dynaTrace header missing

cecilia_richard
Participant

Has anyone come across the X-dynaTrace header missing. We are experiencing purepaths that are not 100% stitched together. During the debug we find that the X-dynaTrace head is missing. We have eliminated the Firewall and load balancer from being the culprit. Are there any additional steps I could do to figure out where the header is getting stripped. Or is there a setting that needs to be enabled to ensure it gets written? 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi @cecilia_richard 

We had the same issues and finally we found out with dynatrace support and development teams help that the root cause was because there was use of code utilize old versions that not supported by OA (Tomcat.Axis 1 #24675) or not  able to add http headers (use of http 0.9 #17442).

To make the story short I think you need the help of Support and Dev teams here to find out the root cause for your issue. 

HTH

Yos 

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Thanks @Yosi_Neuman ,

I am working with support now, but we haven't come up with a solution yet, so I reached out to the community. I don't have access to the support tickets you mentioned, is it possible that you share the content with me. Thanks

Regards,

C

Hi again @cecilia_richard 

Must say it was a long cycle with support till we got the right answer :facepalm:

The challenge here is to convince the support representative that its time to get dev help :angel:.  

Those ticket numbers I have mentioned are more for dynatrace support guys to look at, and may be will expedite a bit the start of conversation with development guys :fist_bump:.

At the end its development guys that look into the hidden details from their side and solve those issues. 

HTH

Yos 

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Featured Posts