Has anyone come across the X-dynaTrace header missing. We are experiencing purepaths that are not 100% stitched together. During the debug we find that the X-dynaTrace head is missing. We have eliminated the Firewall and load balancer from being the culprit. Are there any additional steps I could do to figure out where the header is getting stripped. Or is there a setting that needs to be enabled to ensure it gets written?
Solved! Go to Solution.
We had the same issues and finally we found out with dynatrace support and development teams help that the root cause was because there was use of code utilize old versions that not supported by OA (Tomcat.Axis 1 #24675) or not able to add http headers (use of http 0.9 #17442).
To make the story short I think you need the help of Support and Dev teams here to find out the root cause for your issue.
Thanks @Yosi_Neuman ,
I am working with support now, but we haven't come up with a solution yet, so I reached out to the community. I don't have access to the support tickets you mentioned, is it possible that you share the content with me. Thanks
Hi again @cecilia_richard
Must say it was a long cycle with support till we got the right answer
The challenge here is to convince the support representative that its time to get dev help .
Those ticket numbers I have mentioned are more for dynatrace support guys to look at, and may be will expedite a bit the start of conversation with development guys .
At the end its development guys that look into the hidden details from their side and solve those issues.