Hi to all,
i tried to instrument my application by command line.
I followed the guide that appear when i create a monitor application.
1. Add Dynatrace OneAgent for Android
2. Start the Auto-Instrumentor for your Android app
Create a Dynatrace.properties file with the contents below:
Call the following command to instrument your app on Linux systems:
instrument.sh apk=<AppName>.apk prop=Dynatrace.properties
3. install final apk from <AppName>/dist/application-final.apk
All works, also the application but data doesn't arrive to dynatrace.
Am I doing something wrong?
Solved! Go to Solution.
You can check the following things:
* Verify if DTXApplicationID and DTXBeaconURL are correct
* Verify that the agent requests aren't blocked by the Network security configuration
* Check if the device is connected to the internet
If the problem still exists, then you can create a support ticket and upload the agent debug logs. Based on these log lines the support team should be able to determine the root cause.