cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to configure dynatrace appmon with perfoemance center

anitha_g
Newcomer

how to configure dynatrace appmon with performance center.I am trying to configure it.

5 REPLIES 5

What kind of configuration you need?

Sebastian

anitha_g
Newcomer

We have an option to configure dynatrace in Performance center 12.57 using Test Resources Tab so that we can see server graphs in analyse file and during the test execution .Good if we are able to add CPU and Memory graphs.

So I assume that Prformance Center has Dynatrace plugin built in. I think you should look for documentation to this plugin. I assume that you just need go to Dynatrace Settings => Integrations and create new API token. On Perofmrance Center you will have provide link to dynatrace environment and API token. This should be all. But as I said, this is not something related to Dynatrace itself.

Sebastian

I am not able to find Dynatrace Settings => Integrations and create new API token option in dynatrace.

Here is setting I've mentioned. If you are not able to see settings in Dynatrace, this means that you don't have enough permissions and you will need to ask administrator to provide to you api token or permissions. Documentation of your integration should cover api permissions scope you need to pick during token creation.

Sebastian