cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/rb_bf09634kxu being called on unmonitored server

RSlessor
Newcomer

We are not monitoring two servers of a 4 server website array (intentionally). Im am getting tons of calls to the URL in the subject, how would I shut that off?

4 REPLIES 4

techean
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

You can set custom alerts rule or fine tune your host anomaly detection settings. 

KG

What is causing that to be called? this is infact a dynatrace endpoint correct? I am seeing 404 errors as the dynatrace is not installed on these servers.

sia_h
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi,

In the settings (Capturing > Advanced setup) of the Web application you can specify to what endpoint the RUM agent should send the monitoring data to. I am assuming the current default endpoint can be any of the four servers including the two un-monitored ones.

sia_h_0-1659789676179.png

Sia

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

This is due to the fact that OneAgent injects the RUM requests as first party requests. So, when they are made by the client, they go to your load-balancer, which distributes them to your 4 servers. Naturally, the ones without OneAgents don't know what to do with them...

If you don't want to monitor them all, probably the best way, and which I have done in some cases, is tell the load-balancer that the requests for both the Javascript requests and the XHR ones that you mention, be only sent to the monitored servers.

Antonio Sousa

Featured Posts